Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: this dance

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Serenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lips are acquainted
    and dance uninhibited
    for pleasure so right



  2. #2
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow...short but to the point...I loved it...Great job...Sometimes the shorter poems can hit you harder.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked at this one for awhile...at different times too...very small...and a good haiku........I had to think about it a little bit, but I got an image from it....good good good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •